Skip to Main Content (Press Enter)

Solid Waste

The Tax Office is charged with billing and collecting solid waste fees for the unincorporated areas of the county, however, any issues or problems must go through the Board of Commissioners office.
Call the Worth County Administrative Office at (229) 776-8200 or email at for residential service-related issues including:

  • Missed Service
  • Cart Damage/Missing
  • Service Day Inquiries
  • Additional Carts
  • Vacant Exemptions:
    • Property must be completely vacant
    • Must notify the BOC and pay the remaining months if property becomes occupied
    • Must complete the application below and turn in to the Board of Commissioners office for approval by the stated date
  • Elderly Waivers: